The Logistics Civil Augmentation Program includes four Army Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) contracts.
The Army's LOGCAP is managed and administered by the Army Materiel Command (AMC). It is a special contingency program to maintain a worldwide contract on a multiple-region basis. It enables the Army to contract quickly for combat support and combat service support needed in a contingency.
LOGCAP contractors plan for and, when tasked, provide needed construction and services worldwide. The contractor develops and maintains a database of available equipment, supplies, and services to carry out those plans. The contractor's database must support five broad categories of support: facilities, supplies, services, maintenance, and transportation. Support is tailored to each concept of operations, and the scope of work is provided by the supported commander.
- Supply operations
- Field services
- Clothing exchange and bath
- Clothing repair
- Food service
- Mortuary affairs
- Hazardous materials/waste disposal
- Morale, welfare, and recreation
- Facilities management
- Personnel support
- Information management
- Other operations and services
- Medical services
- Signal support services
- Engineering and construction
- Power generation and distribution
- Support of Army personnel and equipment retrograde
- Standard Army Management Information Systems operations