ARRT Requirements Definition Version 4.3
The Project List is the hub for tool activity.
The Project List is the jumping-off point for the ARRT Requirements Definition. There is a lot of functionality on this page.
- Folders List - allows you to keep Projects stored in folders for easier maintenance.
- Project List- shows a list of available Projects for you to work with.
- "New" button - takes you to the "Project Information" page where you can begin the process of creating a new Project.
- "Import" button - import Projects as well as Project components in this file. Further information is available on this
function on the
Import/Merge Project Data page.
- "Copy" button - makes a copy of a Project and all of its contents.
- "Delete" button - moves a Project and all of its
components to the Trash Bin.
- "Lock/Unlock" button - locks/unlocks the current Project.
- "Export" button - exports the selected Project to a new database file so you can send the Project to someone else, without including any other projects.
- "Check In/Check Out" button - (Multi-User Only) - prohibits edits to the project by other users. While a project is checked-out other users are still permitted to view all aspects of the project.
- "Download/Upload" button - (Multi-User Only) - allows you to copy the project to a local database on your computer, giving you the ability to work on the project while not connected to the shared database.
- "Manage Folders" button - opens the Folder Editor. For more information on this topic, go to the Folder Editor section.
- Grow/Shrink Font buttons - changes the font in the Folder and Project lists for customized viewing.
- Trash Can button - opens the Trash Bin where you can view deleted Projects. For more information on this topic, go to the Trash Bin section below.
- Project Information - shows the name and information of the Project you have highlighted in the Project List.
- Classification (when appropriate) - indicates the Classification level of the Project.
- Status - shows the type or status of a Project.
- Creation Date - shows the date a Project was originally made.
- Version - shows the Version number of a Project.
- Project Progress- shows the completion status of a Project's WBS, Requirements sections, and QASP sections.
- Process Flow
- Left Arrow - navigates to the Start Page.
- Right Arrow - navigates to the Project Information page.
The Folder Editor allows you to create, manage, and delete the folders that exist in the tool. When selecting a folder in the top list you can do any of the following:
- "New Folder" button - reveals fields where you can create a new Folder.
- "Edit/Mode" button - reveals fields where you can edit an existing Folder name and change it's location.
- "Delete" button - deletes the currently selected Folder and all of the Projects inside that Folder. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
The two lists at the bottom of the page provides an easy method to move Projects from one Folder to another. Simply select the Folders in each list and use the Right and Left arrow buttons to move the Projects. You can move multiple Projects by holding down the Shift and Ctrl buttons on your keyboard as you select the Projects to be moved.
The Trash Bin holds all Projects that have been deleted. You can click on a Project in the list to see the Project Information.
- "Delete" button - permanently removes the selected Project(s). Please note: this action cannot be undone.
- "Restore" button - removes the selected Project(s) from the Trash Bin and restores it back to its original folder in the Project List.
- Grow/Shrink Font buttons - changes the font in the Project List for customized viewing.
Previous Help TopicNext Help Topic