ARRT Evaluation Factors Version 2.3
The ARRT Evaluation Factors helps you create Work Products such as the Source Selection Plan (SSP) as well as export other reports that are helpful in your source selection process.
A SSP is a plan that describes how the source selection will be organized, how proposals will be evaluated and analyzed, and how source(s) will be selected.
The Evaluation Factors and Approaches Outline displays a summary of a Projects' Factors and Subfactors along with their corresponding Evaluation Approaches and Standards.
The Evaluation Factors Worksheets are exportable documents that list the Factors, Subfactors, Evaluation Approaches, and Standards in a format that is easy to use as you evaluate the contractors' proposals.
Work Products Page
On the Work Products page, there is a list of documents that you can edit and/or review:
- Source Selection Plan (SSP)
- Evaluation Factors and Approaches Outline
- Evaluation Factors Worksheets
You can enter these by clicking on the appropriate link or the "Edit" button. To export a Work Product from this screen, click the "Export to Word" button.
Other functionality on this page includes the following:
- Process Flow
- Left Arrow
- navigates to the Relative Importance page if Best Value Source Selection Approach is Trade Off.
- navigates to the Evaluation Approach page if Best Value Source Selection Approach is LPTA.
- "Where Am I" button - opens the tool process flow diagram.
Source Selection Plan (SSP)
The SSP is a standard template that you can customize to fit your requirements.
Functionality on this page includes:
- "Manage Sections" button - determine what sections are included in your SSP. More information on this function is provided below.
- "Export to Word" button - click this button to send your finalized SSP to MS Word for further editing and finalization.
- "Back" button - closes the SSP and navigates to the Work Products page.
Source Selection Plan (SSP) Section Manager
You can include, exclude, or add new sections to the Source Selection Plan (SSP) using the Section Manager screen. Please note: edits to the SSP Template made on this screen will only affect the current Project.
- "Add New Section" button - adds a new section by launching the Section Editor. More information on this function is provided below.
- Blue Section Links - opens the Section Editor for the specific section you click.
- Include checkbox - includes/excludes a section in the current document.
- "X" button - deletes the SSP section. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
- "Back" button - closes this dialog and navigates back to the SSP.
SSP Section Editor
When adding a new section or clicking the Blue Section Links on the Section Manager, the Section Editor will appear.
- Number - give the section a number for where it should appear in the SSP.
- Section Name - give the section a name.
- Special Paragraph - the tool allows you to
determine the section number for the Evaluation Approach, Factors and Subfactors, and Relative Importance sections. Use this dropdown box for this assignment
- Include checkbox - use this checkbox to determine if the section should be included in the document.
- Section Text - give the section text that users will see when opening the Work Product.
- Section Instructions - offers guidance as to what kind of information should appear in this section.
- "Previous" button - navigates to the previous section.
- "Next" button - navigates to the next section.
- "Save and New" button - saves your section data and reopens a blank Section Editor for the creation of a new section
- "Save and Close" button - saves your section data and closes the dialog.
- "Cancel" button - discards your changes and closes the dialog.
- "Comments" button - opens the Comments dialog where you can provide notes specific to this SSP Section. The number beside the notepad icon refers to the number of Comments available on this topic.
Evaluation Factors and Approaches Outline
The Evaluation Factors and Approaches Outline is not a formal document and should not be delivered. It is provided to the user as a reference while they work in the ARRT Evaluation Factors.
Functionality on this page includes:
- "Export to Word" button - click this button to send the document to MS Word for further review.
- "Back" button - closes the form and navigates to the Work Products page.
Evaluation Factors Worksheets
The Evaluation Factors and Approaches Worksheets is not a formal document and should not be delivered. It is provided to the user as a tool to rate the proposals they receive from the contractors.
Previous Help TopicNext Help Topic