ARRT Evaluation Factors Version 2.3
The ARRT Evaluation Factors has two tool-wide settings that you can manage.
On the Tool Configuration page, you can choose from the following options:
- Manage Sample Evaluation Factors - the tool allows you to create, edit, and manage the Factors that appear in the list of samples on the Factors tab.
- Manage Templates - create and edit the Source Selection Plan template.
Configure Sample Evaluation Factors
The ARRT Evaluation Factors allows users to create, edit, and manage the Sample Factors they use most often.
- "Add" button - click to create a new Factor or Subfactor.
- "Edit" button - opens a dialog that allows you to edit an existing Factor.
- Up Arrow button - moves a Factor or Subfactor up in the list.
- Down Arrow button - moves a Factor or Subfactor down in the list.
- Left Arrow button - moves a Factor or Subfactor out in the list.
- Right Arrow button - moves a Factor or Subfactor in the list.
- "Remove" button - deletes the selected Factor. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
You can configure templates for your Source Selection Plan (SSP) to suit your Project's requirements. The functionality on this page allows you to create, edit, and manage templates.
- "New" button - reveals the following options for creating a new SSP template:
- "Import" button - imports a template from another version of the tool.
From Project" button - create a new template by using the SSP used in a current Project. This is convenient
when you have made edits to the sections during the process of creating
- "Blank" button - creates a blank template with no
sections in it. After creating this template you will need to click the
"Manage Templates" button to add and create sections.
- "Cancel" button - cancels this function.
- "Edit" button - click to edit template specifications.
- "Delete" button - removes the selected template from your version of the tool. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
- "Copy" button - makes an exact duplicate of an existing template.
- "Back" button - navigates to the Tool Settings page.
After clicking the "New" button on the Manage Templates page, the dialog above will appear.
- Template Type - use the dropdown box to select what type of template you are creating.
- Template Name - type in your template name.
- Default Template checkbox - select this if the new template you are creating should be the default selection for future projects you create.
- "Save and Close" button - saves your data and closes the dialog.
- "Cancel" button - discards your data and closes the dialog.
Template Section Manager
After clicking the "Edit" button on the Manage Templates page, you will navigate to the Template Section Manager.
- "Edit" button - launches the "Add/Edit Template" dialog so you can edit the Template name, type, or default setting.
- "Add New Section" button - launches a dialog so you can create a new template section.
- Include checkbox - use these checkboxes to determine which sections will automatically be included/excluded in your template.
- Blue Section Links - opens the Section Editor for the specific section you click.
- "X" button - deletes the template section. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
When clicking the Blue Section Links on the Template Section Manager, the Section Editor will appear.
- Number - give the section a number for where in the template it should appear.
- Section Name - give the section a name.
- Special Paragraph - the tool allows you to
determine the section number for the Evaluation Approach, Factors and
Subfactors, and Relative Importance sections. Use this dropdown box for
- Include checkbox - use this checkbox to determine if the section will automatically be included in your template.
- Section Text - give the section default text that users will see when opening the Work Product.
- Section Instructions - give users guidance as to what kind of information should appear in this section.
- "Previous" button - navigates to the previous template section.
- "Next" button - navigates to the next template section.
- "Save and New" button - saves your section data and reopens a blank Section Editor for the creation of a new section
- "Save and Close" button - saves your section data and closes the dialog.
- "Cancel" button - discards your changes and closes the dialog.
Previous Help Topic