ARRT Evaluation Factors Version 2.3
The first step while working in the Evaluation Factor process is to determine which PWS/WBS elements are going to be evaluated in your Source Selection Plan.
Create a PWS/WBS by completing the following fields:
- "Select PWS Items" button - navigates to the list of PWS items where you can select which ones are to be included in the Project. More information on this function is provided below.
- "Add" button - opens a dialog where you can create a new PWS/WBS element.
- "Edit" / "View" button - opens a dialog where you can edit/view an existing PWS/WBS element.
- Up Arrow button - moves the selected PWS/WBS item up in the list.
- Down Arrow button - moves the selected PWS/WBS item down in the list.
- "Remove" button - deletes the selected PWS/WBS element. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
- Process Flow
- Left Arrow - navigates to the Project Information page.
- "Where Am I" button - opens the tool process flow diagram.
- Right Arrow - navigates to the Factors page.
PWS/WBS Section Editor
Edit or create a PWS/WBS by entering the fields below. Please note: if you imported a PWS from the ARRT Requirements Definition, these fields will already be filled in and will be uneditable.
- Number - Required Field
- Name - Required Field
- PWS Name
- Date Updated
Functionality on this form includes:
- "Save and Close" button - commits your changes and closes the dialog.
- "Cancel" button - discards your changes and closes the dialog.
Import PWS from ARRT Requirements Definition
Users who imported a project from the ARRT Requirements Definition will notice that the project's PWS sections are listed on this page. By default, only the WBS has been selected for inclusion.
- Select/Deselect All checkbox- selects/deselects all of the PWS sections.
- Include checkbox - select the PWS sections you want included in your PWS/WBS Manager by clicking these checkboxes.
- Blue Section Links - opens the Section dialog for the specific section you click. Imported section can be viewed only and cannot be edited.
- "Import PWS/WBS" button - click this button to import a different PWS/WBS from the ARRT Requirements Definition. More information on this function is provided below.
To import a PWS/WBS from a version of the ARRT Requirements Definition:
- Select the file that contains the desired Project by clicking the "Browse" button.
- Navigate to the file by searching for the folder where it is saved.
- Click "OK" when you have selected the file.
- Select the Project you want to import by clicking on the Project name in the box.
- Click the "Import" button.
- A confirmation box will appear if the Import was successful.
Previous Help TopicNext Help Topic