ARRT Evaluation Factors Version 2.3
The Project List is the hub for tool activity.
The Project List is the jumping-off point for the ARRT Evaluation Factors. There is a lot of functionality on this page.
- Folders List - allows you to keep Projects stored in folders for easier maintenance.
- Projects List- shows a list of available Projects for you to work with.
- "New" button - takes you to the "Project Information" page where you can begin the process of creating a new Project.
- "Copy" button - makes a copy of a Project and all of its contents.
- "Delete" button - moves a Project and all of its
components to the Trash Bin.
- "Import" button - navigates you to the import pages where you can determine what type of import you want to perform. More information on this topic can be found below.
- "Manage Folders" button - opens the Folder Editor. For more information on this topic, go to the Folder Editor section below.
- Trash Bin button - opens the Trash Bin where you can view deleted Projects. For more information on this topic, go to the Trash Bin section below.
- Grow/Shrink Font buttons - changes the font in the Folder and Project lists for customized viewing.
- Project Information - shows the name of the Project you have highlighted in the Project List.
- Project Name- shows the name of a Project.
- Creation Date - shows the date a Project was originally created.
- Best Value Source Selection Approach - shows the approach chosen for the Project.
- Source Selection Plan Template - shows the SSP template for the Project.
- Process Flow
- Left Arrow - navigates to the Start Page.
- "Where Am I" button - opens the tool process flow diagram.
- Right Arrow - navigates to the Project Information page.
There are two types of imports that users can perform in the ARRT Evaluation Factors tool:
- Import another ARRT Evaluation Factors Project - users can share projects between different versions of the tool.
- Import a PWS from ARRT Requirements Definition - users can use a PWS created in a version of the ARRT Requirements Definition as the basis for a project in the ARRT Evaluation Factors.
ARRT Evaluation Factors users can share projects between different versions of the tool by using the "Import" function. To perform this function, follow the instructions below:
- Select the file that contains the desired Project by clicking the "Browse" button.
- Navigate to the file by searching for the folder where it is saved.
- Click "OK" when you have selected the file.
- Select the Project you want to import by clicking on the Project name in the box.
- Click the "Import" button.
- A confirmation box will appear if the Import was successful.
The Folder Editor allows you to create, manage, and delete the folders that exist in the tool. After selecting a folder in the top list you can do any of the following:
- "New Folder" button - reveals fields where you can create a new Folder
- "Edit/Mode" button - reveals fields where you can edit an existing Folder name and change it's location.
- "Delete" button - deletes the currently selected Folder and all of the Projects inside that Folder. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
The two lists at the bottom of the page provides an easy method to move Projects from one Folder to another. Simply select the Folders in each list and use the Right and Left arrow buttons to move the Projects. You can move multiple Projects by holding down the Shift and Ctrl buttons on your keyboard as you select the Projects to be moved.
The Trash Bin holds all Projects that have been deleted. You can select a Project in the list to see the Project Information.
- "Delete" button - permanently removes the selected Project(s). Please note: this action cannot be undone.
- "Restore" button - removes the selected Project(s) from the Trash Bin and restores it back to the Project List.
Previous Help TopicNext Help Topic