ARRT Evaluation Factors Version 2.3
The Factors tab is where users can determine which Factors and Subfactors will be evaluated in the Source Selection Plan.
The Factors Assignment page allows users to create, edit, and manage the Factors that will be evaluated.
- "Include PWS Items" button - adds the PWS elements you selected in the previous step to the Factor list. Please note: adding the PWS elements will automatically add the 'Technical Approach' Factor to your list.
- "Add" button - click to create a new Factor or Subfactor. More information on this function is provided below.
- "Edit" button - opens a dialog that allows you to edit an existing Factor. More information on this function is provided below.
- Up Arrow button - moves a Factor or Subfactor up in the list.
- Down Arrow button - moves a Factor or Subfactor down in the list.
- Left Arrow button - moves a Factor or Subfactor out in the list.
- Right Arrow button - moves a Factor or Subfactor in the list.
- "Remove" button - deletes the selected Factor. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
- Grow/Shrink Font buttons - changes the font in the Project Evaluation Factors and Sample Evaluation Factors lists for customized viewing.
- "Add Sample to Project" button - copies the selected sample Factors from the Sample Evaluation Factors list on the right into the Project Evaluation Factors list on the left. You can select multiple Factors by holding the Ctrl or SHIFT buttons on your keyboard.
- Process Flow
- Left Arrow - navigates to the PWS/WBS page.
- "Where Am I" button - opens the tool process flow diagram.
- Right Arrow - navigates to the Evaluation Approach page.
Evaluation Factors Editor
The Evaluation Factor Editor is used to create and/or edit Factors and Subfactors.
- Factor - give your Factor a name that will help users understand the scope of the Factor.
- Description - give your Factor a description that will help users understand it more.
- Evaluation Standards - describe the Standards by which the Factor will be assessed. This is an optional field.
- "This Factor uses Value Adjusted Total Evaluation Priced Tradeoff (VATEP)" checkbox - check this box if you will be using VATEP on the Factor you are creating/editing. This is an optional field.
- Threshold - enter the minimum acceptable value for the Factor.
- Objective - enter the desired operational goal that is achievable for the Factor.
- Affordability Cap - enter the approved cost constraint for the Factor.
- Adjustment Formula - enter how the value of each adjustment will be made to adjust the Total Proposed Price.
- "Previous" button - if multiple Factors have been created, click this to navigate to the previous item in the list.
- "Next" button - if multiple Factors have been created, click this to navigate to the next item in the list.
- "Save and Close" button - saves your changes and closes the dialog.
- "Cancel" button - discards your changes and closes the dialog.
- "Comments" button - opens the Comments dialog where you can provide notes specific to this Factor. The number beside the notepad icon refers to the number of Comments available on this topic.
- "?" button - opens the Guidance.
Previous Help Topic Next Help Topic