ARRT Evaluation Factors Version 2.3
A critical portion of your Source Selection Plan is defining your Evaluation Approach.
The Evaluation Approach page is where you will define what is to be evaluated and which standards dictate how the Factors will be evaluated.
- "Add New Approach" button - Select a Factor or Subfactor and click this button to create a new Approach.
- "Edit" button - opens a dialog that allows you to edit an existing Approach.
- Up Arrow button - moves an Approach up in the list.
- Down Arrow button - moves a Factor or Approach down in the list.
- "Remove Approach" button - deletes the selected Approach. Please note: this action cannot be undone.
- Grow/Shrink Font buttons - changes the font in the Project Evaluation
Factors and Sample Evaluation Approaches lists for customized viewing.
- "Add Sample Approach to Factor" button - moves the selected sample Approach from the Sample Evaluation Approaches list on the right into the Project Evaluation Factors list on the left. You can select multiple Approaches by holding the Ctrl or SHIFT buttons on your keyboard.
- Process Flow
- Left Arrow - navigates to the Factors page.
- "Where Am I" button - opens the tool process flow diagram.
- Right Arrow
- Navigates to the Relative Importance page if Best Value Source Selection Approach is Trade Off.
- Navigates to the Work Products page if Best Value Source Selection Approach is LPTA.
Evaluation Approach Editor
After clicking the "Add New Approach" button, the Evaluation Approach Editor will launch.
- Short Name- give your Approach a Short Name that will help users understand the scope of the Approach.
- Evaluation Approach - give your Approach a description that will help users understand it more.
- Evaluation Standard(s) - describe the Standards by which the Approach will be assessed. This is an optional field.
- "Previous" button - if multiple Approaches have been created, click this to navigate to the previous item in the list.
- "Next" button - if multiple Approaches have been created, click this to navigate to the next item in the list.
- "Save and Close" button - saves the information and closes the dialog.
- "Cancel" button - discards the changes and closes the dialog.
- "Comments" button - opens the Comments dialog where you can provide notes specific to this Approach. The number beside the notepad icon refers to the number of Comments available on this topic.
Previous Help TopicNext Help Topic