ARRT Cost Estimation Version 2.1
The Cost form displays the estimated values for each Cost Type in the project.
Cost Estimate Sheet
The Cost Estimate Sheet is the launch point for estimating costs.
- You can view Minimum, Most Likely, Maximum, and Risk Adjusted estimated totals by toggling between these options at the top of the page.
- Select a specific Contract Year from the dropdown list to view and/or edit.
- Click on the Cost Type link you want to estimate to navigate to that Cost Type's summary page.
- There are seven different Cost Types for you to estimate costs:
- The completion graph to the right will update as you complete each Cost Type.
Other functionality on this page includes:
- "Copy to Other Contract Years" button - launches a dialog where you can select data to copy from one Contract Year to another.
- Blue Question Marks - you can mouse over or click on these buttons to view the formula used to calculate the Factor Loading Rates.
- Process Flow
- Left Arrow - navigates to the Requirements page.
- "Where Am I" button - opens the tool process flow diagram.
- Right Arrow - navigates to the Work Products page.
Previous Help TopicNext Help Topic